Why Purchase From Us
If you have had a moment to read "Our Story," you have learned why I started this company.
Here are a few reasons why you should purchase from us:
- Our essential oils are tested by an independent lab to verify purity before releasing them to you.
- We share our GC/MS or GC-FID reports for each oil we have them for on our website before you even purchase.
- Every essential oil is hand poured to order.
- We purchase directly from artisan distillers for many of our essential oils. You can read more about our process here.
- Owned and operated by a Registered and clinically trained Registered Aromatherapist (RA). You can view our owner's certifications on the page "About our Owner".
- We do not push sales pitches, but provide balanced information for each essential oil or other product that we make or offer.
- We have a 30 day money back guarantee for our pure essential oils.
- We truly care about helping others find what works for them in their journey of health and wellness and are here to help in any way we can-even if that means referring you to a colleague in our industry!
How can our essential oils be such a high quality at an affordable price?
- Unlike many direct sales or multi level marketing companies , we are not paying hundreds or thousands of individuals their "cut" for every product sold.
- We do not employ doctors or advertise their service as part of our business model so this keeps costs down as well.
While we recognize that there are other companies to choose from, we do hope you will get to know us and give us a try.
About Lola King
Lola King is a clinically trained and Registered Aromatherapist (RA) with over 500 hours of essential oil education from approved schools. She is passionate about educating others on balanced and safe essential oil use. She recently spoke to an international audience for the Beyond the Essential Oil Recipe Summit and is considered a very knowledgeable and qualified aromatherapist by many colleagues world wide. She is also an active member of the Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA).
Lola stays busy sharing her passion for artisan essential oils and hydrosols along with distilling hydrosols. When she is not doing those things or sharing her knowledge to help and educate others, she enjoys her family's company, reading, uplifting others with kindness, and enjoying the occasional glass of wine.