This kit includes the essential oils, carrier, and supplies to make blends while learning about the essential oils in your Aromatherapy Advanced course.
Enhance your education with hands-on blending, smelling, and learning while developing vital skills. You can also use these products to continue your learning even after you complete your course.
Every essential oil in this kit has an up-to-date GC/MS report on our site so you can clearly see its component analysis. All of the products are sustainable, organically crafted, or wildcrafted.
Focus on your education, assured that when it’s time to make a blend, you won’t have to search for the ingredients. You’ll already have the products you need. Below is the list of items included in your Aromatherapy Advanced Kit.
- 5 ml bottle Bergamot, cold pressed (Citrus bergamia) essential oil
- 5 ml bottle Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) essential oil
- 5 ml bottle Cedarwood, Virginia (Juniperus virginiana) essential oil
- 5 ml bottle Grapefruit, cold pressed (Citrus × paradisi) essential oil
- 5 ml bottle Mandarin, Red (Citrus reticulata Blanco) essential oil
- 5 ml bottle Peppermint (Mentha × piperita) essential oil
- 2 ml bottle Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile) essential oil
- 5 ml bottle Rosemary ct. 1,8-cineole (Rosemarinus officinalis) essential oil
- 5 ml bottle Spruce, Black (Picea mariana) essential oil
- 15 ml bottle Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil
- 2 ml bottle Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioids) essential oil
- 5 ml size Empty amber glass bottle (with a separate orifice reducer and cap)
- 16 oz. Himalayan Salt
- Auminum/glass Blank aromastick (inhaler)
- 1 oz. Empty plastic bottle with disc or flip top cap.
- 2 oz. Fractionated Coconut Oil
Your kit will include one of each of the items listed above and at a reduced student rate!