Drench your skin in moisture while delighting your senses with essential oils! Spa Essentials by Lola Body Butter is a luxurious treat for the skin that hydrates with a creamy blend of shea butter, coconut oil and almond oil, leaving skin suppler, softer and smoother from head to toe. Antioxidant vitamin E is also present in the formula to condition the tissue and provide anti-aging protection. With its whipped consistency, this handcrafted body butter is easy to apply. As you massage the formula against the skin, the butter will soften and gradually penetrate the tissue for deep hydrating benefits. This moisturizing body butter is designed to melt right into your skin and has a wonderful texture that is soothing as well as moisturizing.
Ingredients: Shea butter, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, vitamin E, and pure essential oils.
Container Size: 4 oz.
Net Weight: 2.5 oz.
Essential Oil Blend Descriptions
- Synergia: Smooth and stimulate your skin with this lavish blend of essential oils. This blend will leave your skin tingling and restored while the fresh, energizing scent will wake up your mind, boost your energy and lift your mood. [Contains: Orange, Peppermint, & Rosemary]
- Stress Relief: A soft blend of therapeutic spearmint and eucalyptus essential oils that work to restore balance to your mind and respiratory systems. [Contains: Spearmint and Eucalyptus]
- Lavender: This essential oil is known for its sedative, soothing, calming, and relaxing properties. It also has therapeutic properties that allow for its use as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory when used in massage.
- How long will it last using it daily? About two months or longer depending on use for full body or use for areas of dry skin (hands, arms, legs, feet).
- How much should I apply? Apply a small amount (a little more than pea size) for just your hands to determine how much you will need for the rest of your skin.
- Can it be used in massage? Yes! It makes a wonderful massage emollient and does not have too much resistance or too little.
Note: The Body Butter should be stored in the refrigerator if your home temperatures are above 75 to maintain the whipped consistency.