Rejuvenate & Rescue Kit
Ever feel overwhelmed, like there is not enough time when it is convenient for you to take the time to care for yourself? Between getting the kids off to school, taking care of household responsibilities, our jobs, and everything else, it seems there is little time for us when it is convenient. As a mom, I know we struggle with this frequently. It is so important for us to be able to take care of ourselves and these products can help you do that right in your own home!
- 1 Mt. Shasta Pumice Stone
- 1 16 oz package Herbal Bath Salts
- 1 Body Butter (choose your body butter)
- 1 Two ml container of Synergia pure essential oil blend
- 1 Two ml container of Stress Relief pure essential oil blend
Start with a skin soothing bath, then polish off any worries from your tired feet with a real Mount Shasta Pumice Stone, and finish with a natural aromatherapy body butter that moisturizes any part of your body, including those feet!
As an added bonus, on days you know will be long and you have a million things to do, diffuse some Synergia from the 2ml bottle filled with pure essential oils to help energize, awaken, and get you ready for your day.
Or diffuse some refreshing Stress Relief from the 2ml bottle filled with pure essential oils included in this package to aid in relaxing, opening up those passage ways, and give you the feeling of being in a spa - where you really want to be on stressful days!
Essential Oil Blend Descriptions Body Butter Choices:
- Synergia: Smooth and stimulate your skin with this lavish blend of essential oils. This blend will leave your skin tingling and restored while the fresh, energizing scent will wake up your mind, boost your energy and lift your mood. [Contains: Orange, Peppermint, & Rosemary]
- Stress Relief: A soft blend of sweet spearmint and eucalyptus essential oils that work to restore balance to your mind and respiratory systems. [Contains: Spearmint and Eucalyptus]
- Lavender: This essential oil is also known for its sedative, soothing, calming, and relaxing properties. It also has therapeutic properties that allow for its use as an analgesic and anti-inflammatory when used in massage.
NOTE: Products are not intended for internal use.
All pricing includes tax!
While there are claims on the effects of essential oils, the use of essential oils for the prevention or cure of disease has not been approved by the FDA or USDA. Products offered on this website are not intended to cure, treat or prevent any disease. Essential Oil information on this site is based on the historical use of essential oils, and on our own personal experiences with the essential oils.